Sanctuary Soldiers Forum Index Sanctuary Soldiers
Saint Seiya Games

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greece Amphiteatre
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctuary Soldiers Forum Index -> Sanctuary Soldiers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zahori
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So im remaking this stage whit pixel art and anime quality to have a better flow of things.... be ready for some previews on the work.. also like to add if anybody has any ideas to increase its potential....

Also working on.... abit of this....

any thoughs?
Bronze Saint

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hola, con respecto a la primera stage, me parece muy bien armada, algunas sugerencias que puedo aportar comparando con la original del anime son:

1-Las bases de las columnas son mas anchas y bajas y las columnas abarcan casi todo su perimetro.
2-Las texturas de las columnas y el piso deberían diferenciarse, las columnas son mas un blanco marfil tirando a tiza y el piso un azul oscuro brilloso.
3-La alfombra debería continuar hasta el final.
4-Finalmente al fondo del stage hay 2 columnas finales (una a cada lado que acompañan al telar de la pared.

Espero que sirva de ayuda, me encanto la maqueta de la parte trasera del coliseo, un stage así sería genial!
-----------------------------------
Hi, regarding the first stage, it seems very well armed, I can provide some suggestions that comparing with original anime are:
1-The bases of the columns are wider and lower and columns covering almost around its perimeter.
2-The textures of the columns and the floor should be differentiated, the columns are more fucking ivory white chalk and dark blue shiny floor.
3-The carpet should continue to the end.
4-Finally the bottom of the stage are two end columns (one on each side accompanying the loom wall.

I hope this helps, I love the layout of the back of the coliseum, an internship and would be great!
zahori
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx padawan for the input....great job
also i would like to add some more info, concerning the stage, viewing more ps2, ps3 and online games, for more depth.... and also manga related...
we have to be concern this will be held in comparison to all, so that we dont loose focus and all perspectives...

If anyone has some shots so i can make it a bit better, i will shurely appreciate it....

A yes i see now stage of ope has bad perspectiva, they look like giants in a little room hahaha
Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

héhé just noticed shadows of the chars ^^

nice work, really want to see how it will look with textures
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Mû* wrote:
héhé just noticed shadows of the chars ^^

nice work, really want to see how it will look with textures

It was a test today im defining the whole stage, and participants.... cause its kinda off, because of real life stage, manga/anime deal... later ill show u what i mean Very Happy
Guard

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohh this was the idea that you had the coliseum? looks superb animated soldiers could be done I think I like the view you have because it is not flat but circular animations let me know if you need help as you can!
zahori
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excelent, thanx men, actually i do need some help... if u can post some images taken from de anime.... so i can have a better understanding of the stage....
im looking in the online game for some info...
Bronze Saint

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No se si conoces este sitio o no pero por las dudas te lo dejo, aqui consulto siempre para editar alguna stage o personaje, de hecho es lo que estoy haciendo ahora.
En la seccion de "escenarios" o visitando la carpeta del personaje que interviene en el escenario que te interesa, encontraras montones de imágenes de todos los lugares del universo SS incluso algunos vistos desde muchas angulos o perspectivas. Saludos

snk-seiya.net/guiasaintseiya/Espanol.htm

----------------------------
Do not know if you know this site or not but just in case I leave, always consult here to edit some stage or character, in fact what I'm doing now.
In the section of "scenarios" or by visiting the folder of the character involved in the scenario you're interested, you will find lots of pictures of all the places in the universe SS even some viewed from many angles or perspectives. regards
zahori
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A yes thanx, of course i get most of my info from there...

Pope Stage---- the thing i see here, is that the stage looks to small in comparison to the real deal... the botom aquare of the pilar are almost 6 ft tall.. and the the column starts.... as u can see in anime, manga or in the ps2 ps3 games...

there is also a variation of a 2 column, or 2 statues diference between them... whic one would u guys pick?

and the chair.... of course...

ill try to kee everything in perspective of course

Seiya Stage

Final version of the stage... i think this is how will have the stage...
missing guards animation shadows, details etc

Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

was talking about textures/cleaning ^^
Guard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice image Very Happy
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloth Box, 1 or 2?

Silver Saint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 Cool
Mac
Bronze Saint

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same, 2 Smile
*Mu*
Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angle isn't correct if the box is here with number 2 (seen from the bottom), then if you want to place pope + box here I vote 1. if u put them on top of stairs on the left then I vote for 2 ^^
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Point for Mü.... angle are kinda off, but if i do it exactly and size comparison and perspective, cloth would be 6 pixels tall hahaa

But no worries il try to make the best of it....

i can be number 2 whit a little fix...

Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey nice !!!

BTW dont forget Pope is at the top of the arena with the box, not in the bottom and middle. Smile

Gold Saint

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Mû* wrote:
Hey nice !!!

BTW dont forget Pope is at the top of the arena with the box, not in the bottom and middle. Smile

Anime yes.....

Manga nops....

Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

true!!!
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seem like its going smotthly for now...

ReMATCH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctuary Soldiers Forum Index -> Sanctuary Soldiers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: