Sanctuary Soldiers Forum Index Sanctuary Soldiers
Saint Seiya Games

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[char release] Nachi v1.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctuary Soldiers Forum Index -> Sanctuary Soldiers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mey_z
Bronze Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, de mi parte los dejare tranquilos.
y re cuarda que cundo estuve con ustedes tra bajando con jamina y nos separamos nadie me dijo que no sigiera con jamian y yo segi trabajando con el y yo nunca dije que era mi total mente simpre dije que algunas partes eran de S.S.com por eso es la v1 la que todos tiene y la v2 es la que esta en mi avatar y no se parese ala suya.

ok con argol llagamos a un acuerdo con si ichi le vamos ayudar aterminarlo.

y como dice zhaori hazlo por ti mismo.

y asi es yo ya se hacer,barras de vida,screenpack,stages, chars con dibujo y programacion.

es todo lo que quiero decir nos vemos algun dia!!!

ya no pasare por su foro para no hacer esto mas grande adios.

ok, for me the left alone.
and I re cuarda which spreads down to work with you and we parted jamina anyone told me not to sigiera segi Jamie and I work with and I never said I was told my total simpre mind that some parts were so it SScom which all the v1 and v2 have is the one in my avatar and not pull over his wing.

ok with argol reached political agreement with him if we help aterminarlo ichi.

y como dice zhaori do it for yourself.

and so is I already do, life bars, screenpack, stages, chars with drawing and programming.

is all that I mean we someday!

no longer pass by the forum to do it bigger adios.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/767/ejemplon.png

Last edited by mey_z on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Mu*
Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Jamian, did you understood what I said? sincerely? Confused

For Ichi u show a really really really old screenshot with sprites we don't use anymore, but the second one is franckensprited with Ichi we finished, we shown a lot of screenshot with this new style, maybe u didn't seen..

Argol didn't need you to finish.

Then Ichi will be released, like oother chars , not in 2 month cause it will be ankoku dragon i think, but maybe in 4 or less, who know?
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

somebody to translate? Don't want to moderate but its a bit unreadable!
mey_z
Bronze Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Mû* wrote:
For Jamian, did you understood what I said? sincerely? Confused

For Ichi u show a really really really old screenshot with sprites we don't use anymore, but the second one is franckensprited with Ichi we finished, we shown a lot of screenshot with this new style, maybe u didn't seen..

Argol didn't need you to finish.

Then Ichi will be released, like oother chars , not in 2 month cause it will be ankoku dragon i think, but maybe in 4 or less, who know?

ok so we left with Jamie soon as v2 really improved in 2 months.

ichi and will tell you release the 2nd track.
and we will not do to ichi and segimos with other projects

ok con jamian asi lo dejamos muy pronte lo veras en 2 meses v2 mejorada.

y de ichi dime sera el 2º que liberas completo.
asi nosotros no hacemos a ichi y segimos con otros proyectos
Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zahori or someboy else, we really need a translation, sorry MeyZ, I'm pretty sure u do your best but we can't understand.
Bronze Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, lo se mi traduccion es pesima.

si quieres saver bien dile a zahori o tux que la traduscan.

y continuo dibujando en vez de estar aqui adios.

ok, what is my translation is terrible.

Now say if you want to zahori saver or tux that traduscan.

and continued drawing here instead of goodbye.
Bronze Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for release the stages and Nachi.Is a great char. After you release Ankoku Dragon are going to release more bronce saint?.
*Mu*
Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said 1 char every 2 month (+ hosted chars between that, Asmodeus' Belanger and Pioshin's Ban will be the 2 first cause they asked us, hope there will be more).
Then the answer is yes of course.
Silver Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mey_z wrote:
ok, de mi parte los dejare tranquilos.
y re cuarda que cundo estuve con ustedes tra bajando con jamina y nos separamos nadie me dijo que no sigiera con jamian y yo segi trabajando con el y yo nunca dije que era mi total mente simpre dije que algunas partes eran de S.S.com por eso es la v1 la que todos tiene y la v2 es la que esta en mi avatar y no se parese ala suya.
ok con argol llagamos a un acuerdo con si ichi le vamos ayudar aterminarlo.
y como dice zhaori hazlo por ti mismo.
y asi es yo ya se hacer,barras de vida,screenpack,stages, chars con dibujo y programacion.
es todo lo que quiero decir nos vemos algun dia!!!
ya no pasare por su foro para no hacer esto mas grande adios.

TRANSLATION:

"Ok, I will not go on with this.
But remember that when I was working with you, working with Jamian, later we left you and nobody told me to stop with Jamian, I continued to work on it. And I never said it was mine, I always said that some parts were of S.S., referring to the V1, the one which everybody has. The V2 it's the one of my Avatar and it's different from yours.

Ok, with Argol we made a deal, we will help him finishing his Ichi.
And as Zahori says: "do it by yourself".

And I am able to do lifebars, screenpacks, stages and chars (sprites and code).

This is all I want to say, let's see some day!!!
I will no more visit your forum, to avoid big goodbyes."

Programmer of the Action-JRPG Saint Seiya -The Myth-

Former programmer of Saint Seiya MUGEN chars
Tux
Silver Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mey_z wrote:

ok con jamian asi lo dejamos muy pronte lo veras en 2 meses v2 mejorada.

y de ichi dime sera el 2º que liberas completo.
asi nosotros no hacemos a ichi y segimos con otros proyectos

TRANSLATION:

"Ok, you will see Jamin quite soon, in 2 months you'll see the improved V2.

And about Ichi, tell me if it will be the second you will release, so we will stop making Ichi and we will continue with other proyects."

*Mu*
Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Tux

then I answered, but i can re-say it clearly :

I know you're able to make your own work and it's ok. It's all what we ask, everybody make their OWN work. We all agree on that, we don't need you, show us you all don't need us neither.

For Jamian, I congratulate you to changed all, but would be better again to change head that comes from us too, you proved u where able to work without our help, then continue and everybody will be happy.

And about Ichi :
Argol didn' asked help, he shown sprites like we all did, I talked with him about that, a real misunderstanding between you and him. By the way, Ichi is finished and nobody needed help for that.
+
I clearly said next char won't be Ichi but Ankoku Dragon, but next again why not. In all cases, the char will be release, in 4 or 6 month, maybe less, I said 1 char every 2 month at least, maybe more.
U see, between last week and end of november, there will surely be 2 new chars (Nachi + Ankoku Dragon), 2 hosted (Belanger and Ban), and 2 re-coded (Misty and Capella) + stages + maybe little other things.
Then no way you or your friends choose in what order we release our stuffs, we will do, that's all, I hope nobody is enough childish to be unable to wait.
Silver Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mey_z wrote:
ok, I just want to ask you something.

What do you want from this?

What would You have realized?

What do you expect from us?

Amigo Mey_Z, sabes que en muchas cosas siempre te he ayudado y apoyado, hemos trabajados juntos, y que compartimos la misma filosofia, osea: el MUGEN es libre, es una làstima que chars/stages se queden privados, no deberìa pasar.

Pero tambièn sabes que no me gusta que alguien se tome la gloria para un trabajo de otros y que, entre nosotros creadores, no exista un minimo de respeto, asì minimo que no se pueda simplemente pedir un "puedo usarlo?". Esto sòlo desamina los creadores y le quita las ganas de trabajar/mejorarse, una làstima para todos...

Entonces en el caso de Nachi, esta vez yo estoy con Sanctuary Soldiers. Contestarè yo a tus preguntas, como si fuera Mu, y entenderàs el porque de mi posiciòn:

Què quieres? -> Simplemente la paz, y que no pase màs algo injusto como un tema que tenga como titulo "Nachi de Lobo por Tecla2000" y todos los usuarios que feliciden sòlo a Tecla cuando el 95% de los sprites de este Nachi fue hecho por Mu y McCready.

Què cosa quieres que sea realizado? -> Que cada equipo (CDZ, PixArt, S.S.) trabaje en sus proyectos y se tome la gloria sòlo para sus cosas. Y que no se hagan doble chars que usen el mismo material. Saint Seiya tiene muchos personajes, no tiene sentido, y es injusto, perder tiempo en esta "guerra de clones".

Què te esperas de nosotros? -> Que se pare el uso de material no autorizado de S.S., ya que ahora las cosas cambiaron y S.S. pararà de privatizar/criptar, y sacarà sus creaciones. No habràn màs chars privados que necesitaràn ser liberados. Realmente crees que, despuès de anunciar publicamente en la Home Page, la liberaciòn de todas sus creaciones cada 2 meses, Mu y S.S. no vayan a cumplir una promesa asì publica?!

Amigo Mey_Z, eres inteligente, dìme: que sentido tendrìa si, antes que yo sacara el nuevo Radamanthys remasterizado por shunchain en MugenPixArt, Tecla se tomara los sprites y parte de mi viejo codigo para sacar un "Radamanthys de Wyvern por Tecla2000" para CDZJuego2D?
El ùnico resultado serìa que yo me enojarìa con Tecla (cada quien lo harìa) y nuestra colaboraciòn se empeorarìa, y que se habrìa perdido tiempo para un char doble en vez de fijarse en cosas que ninguno està haciendo (un ejemplo? El Parche de Hyoga, o un Seiya mejor).

Ahora entiendes porque, para mi, en esta situaciòn Tecla se està equivocando?

----------------------------------------------------------

Mey_Z, my friend, you know that in many things I always helped and supported you, and that we share the same philosophy: MUGEN is free, it's a pity for chars/stages to be private, this shouldn't happen.

But you also know that I don't like when someone takes all the glory for someone else's work and that, between authors like us, it doesn't exist a minimun of respect, so minimum that it is impossibile to just ask a "can I use it?". This only makes creators unhappy, and it makes them tired to create and improve themselves, a pity for all of us...

Therefore in the case of Nachi, this time I'm with Sanctuary Soldiers. I will answer to your questions, as if I was Mu, and you'll understand my position:

What do you want from this? -> Simply peace, and that something bad like a topic titled "Wolf Nachi by Tecla2000" with all users congratulating only with Tecla when 95% of the sprites of Nachi were made by Mu/McCready, will never happen again.

What would You have realized? -> That every team (CDZ, PixArt, S.S.) works on his own proyects and takes glory only for his own stuff. And that people don't create double chars which use the same material. Saint Seiya has a lot of characters, it's a nonsense, and immoral, to waste time in this "war of clones".

What do you expect from us? -> That unauthorized material of S.S. will not be used anymore, because from now one things will change and S.S. will not privatize/encrypt anymore, and they will release their creations. There will not anymore be private chars which will need to be set free. Do you really believe that, after the public announcement on the Home Page of the release of their creation every 2 months, Mu and S.S. will not respect such a public promise?!

My friend Mey_Z, you're intelligent, tell me: which sense it would have if, before my release of the new Radamanthys restyled by shunchain in MugenPixArt, Tecla would take the sprites and part of my old code to release a "Wyvern Radamanthis by Tecla2000" for CDZJuego2D?
The only result would be that I would get angry with Tecla (everyone would do it) and our collaboration will get worse, and that time would have been waste for a double char instead of focusing on things which nobody is making (an example? The Patch for Hyoga, or a better Seiya).

Now do you understand why, for me, this time Tecla is making a mistake?

Tux
Silver Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Mû* wrote:

I know you're able to make your own work and it's ok. It's all what we ask, everybody make their OWN work. We all agree on that, we don't need you, show us you all don't need us neither.

For Jamian, I congratulate you to changed all, but would be better again to change head that comes from us too, you proved u where able to work without our help, then continue and everybody will be happy.

And about Ichi :
Argol didn' asked help, he shown sprites like we all did, I talked with him about that, a real misunderstanding between you and him. By the way, Ichi is finished and nobody needed help for that.
+
I clearly said next char won't be Ichi but Ankoku Dragon, but next again why not. In all cases, the char will be release, in 4 or 6 month, maybe less, I said 1 char every 2 month at least, maybe more.
U see, between last week and end of november, there will surely be 2 new chars (Nachi + Ankoku Dragon), 2 hosted (Belanger and Ban), and 2 re-coded (Misty and Capella) + stages + maybe little other things.
Then no way you or your friends choose in what order we release our stuffs, we will do, that's all, I hope nobody is enough childish to be unable to wait.

TRADUCCION PARA MEY_Z:

"Lo sè que eres capaz de hacer tu proprio trabajo y està bien. Es todo lo que queremos, que cada quien haga su PROPRIO trabajo. Estamos todos de acuerdo, no os necesitamos, muestren nos que todos vosotoros no nos necesitan, tàmpoco.

Para Jamian, me felicido contigo porque cambiaste todo, pero serìa tambièn bueno si le cambiaras la cabeza, que es nuestra tambièn, nos demostraste que sois capaces de trabajar sin nuestro aporte, pues continuad y todos seremos contentos.

Y acerca de Ichi:

Argol no pedì ayudas, mostrò sprites como todos hacemos, hablè con èl acerca de esto, un verdader equivoco entre tù y èl. De todas formas, Ichi està terminado y nadie necesitò ayudas para esto.
+
Ya he dicho claramente que el pròximo char no serà Ichi, si no Dragòn Negro, pero despuès de este, Ichi podrìa ser el pròximo, porque no. En todos casos, el char serà sacado, en 4 o 6 meses, quizàs menos, he dicho 1 char cada 2 meses por lo menos, quizàs màs.
Lo ves, entre la ùltima semana y los ùltimos dìas de noviembre, habràn seguramente 2 nuevos chars nuestros (Nachi + Dragòn Negro), 2 de amigos (Berenice y Ban), and 2 chars nuestros reprogramados (Misty y Capella) + stages + quizàs otras cosillas.
Entonces ni modo tù o tus amigos eligen in que orden nosotros sacamos nuestras cosas, nosotros lo haremos, esto es todo, espero que nadie sea asì infantil que no pueda esperar.

Glory
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesus...
a lot of mess around here... I didn't even bother reading...
Anyway:
*nachi owns*

Edit:
Oops forgot:
go to dick section or elsewhere to talk about "loving stuff".
This is only about nachi's release here.
I won't even move posts, I'll delete them.
Tux
Silver Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see time hasn't passed for you, Glory Smile

Anyway Nachi is very good, I'm really impressed by the quality of his sprites, that's advanced drawing, dudes Wink

*Mu*
Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no no no Glory.
Like I explained it's the better place, and it will be the only topic with that kind of posts.
the reason is simple : Nachi release is due to that.
Let's make them understand our point of view one time for all and forget them after.
I don't want conflits anymore and if we can't say our thought here, we can't nowhere.

Things has to be said and I assume. One topic.
One only to say all, cause nachi is here for that. He is the Saint representing truth, honnesty and honor. Then it's the best place.

All other topics can be moderated, not this one, I want to keep it.
We have to keep the word says because I'm sure some of them are more intelligent and able to understand the only problem is the using without our agreement of our work, nothing else.

Concerning nachi, we have to admit thats not our best sprites, they are quite old now, and we can do and we did really better.
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this is battle trash topic with nothing going on in ?
Alright, back to work...
vegeth1985
Bronze Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great char!!WOW!!! Smile

hei why there is not the charge of cosmo!?!?!?! Shocked
*HDP*
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is !!

The 3 punch-button at the same time...

I don't play much, is that right ? Laughing
KINGROD
Guard

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouuu yes there is not charge cosmo?????????? why????????

the 3 punch-button is explosion cosmo not charge cosmo

greetings
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctuary Soldiers Forum Index -> Sanctuary Soldiers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: