Sanctuary Soldiers Forum Index Sanctuary Soldiers
Saint Seiya Games

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[char release] Nachi v1.0
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctuary Soldiers Forum Index -> Sanctuary Soldiers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*Mu*
Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: [char release] Nachi v1.0 Reply with quote

Nachi
Wolf (Lupus) Bronze Saint
Sprites : Mû - McCready - MetalJoke(some moves)
Programming :
Release date : 27/09/2009

>Download<
Guard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good char
carmorion
Silver Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent job, I played with him, is a beautifull and playable char
very good char, thanks.

winmugen you discard?

my English is poor but I understand that only work for mugen 2009
*Mu*
Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you but no, it works for both mugen 2009 and winmugen Wink
Silver Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mu, congratulations for Nachi, I like it. A few and fast hyper moves, what a Saint like him should have Wink

The thing which pleased me the most is the Japanese Audio, it's good that you use this language for your chars, I use it too in my MUGEN. There's only one thing which I didn't like: the lack of a Cosmo Charge, same as Misty/Capella, but ok, it seems you don't use this kind of move and it's ok, anyway.

Now let me update you about the reaction of CDZJuego2D to the topic I opened about your Nachi. Let's start with the most "significant" reaction: Tecla2000 closed the topic.

But let's summarize it, I will just write what they said, not my opinion, for now:

Tecla said that you released Nachi just to "disturb" him, right before the release of the edited version, and that you are a lair and you will not release the chars/stages you promised on your home page.
He also said that he used your sprites, but he recoded the char from scratch, with more intros and a lot more attacks.

He also proposed you this (translation of his words):

"If you don't want me to modify the old material which I have (Ban - 90 Sprites, Ichi - 115 Sprites, Shiryu - 100 Sprites) put them online in the next 10 days, maximum date 7th of October 2009, I put the year to make you understand that it's not for 2010. Otherwise, from that day I'll start releasing the chars which we are about to complete, if you like it or not. Because for this date I was thinking to release Nachi too, so that at least with Nachi people will see and will be able to compare."

His team members are with him, as expected, saying they don't trust you anymore and that Tecla made the code for Nachi by himself and that he didn't steal your code.

Other members of his forums are all, more or less, following Tecla's words, even if some of them trust you and ask Tecla to wait two months to see if what you promised will become true.

In any case, all of them didn't focus on the most important sentence of Tecla's speech:

"ahora podran comparar las dos verciones y veran que son muy similares en la calidad, ya que se usaron los mismos sprit"

Which means:

"now you'll be able to compare the two versions and you'll see that they are very similar in quality, since both use the same sprites

For lot of them, this is not important at all.

Bye, Tux.
Glory
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh...
so basically he did shit, good news.
For at least one second I thought he was able to draw. (Nope I lie, I never thought he did but at least I'm polite...)
Hi there.
Porcaro
Silver Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Glory,

nice to see you here Wink

Mû : very good char, thanks for that. I like the graphism and the gameplay. Just one thing : the A.I : he si more powerful than Misty or Capella Laughing . Just a sense of course Wink
*Mu*
Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Tux I'm not surprised at all.
Tecla see he has only 2 solutions :
Acting like a tyran and closing all that looks like a discussion, it's the best way to impose idea "it's liek tht, and i don't let anybody answer and oppose any idea"
or admitting he stole things (sry i dont have to say he "stole", they don't liek that word : then he tooks all from us without any authorisation... for me it's the same but for them it's quite different I guess, surely a cultural difference.
Taking our work against our voluntee is totally moral for them .. I can't do anything against that.
The main proble is that they don't understand that :
1)Tecla take our work, and NEVER asked us anything (and people say: would be great if work together...)
2)Tecla release our work
3)Tecla never do chars without using our work
4)Without us, Tecla is nothing
5)We would be able to release our work ourselves if Tecla didnt stole all what we shown systematicaly
6)We did a lot more than Tecla stole
7)We would be able to release a lot more if Tecla didn't decided to release our works
8)We couldn't show all the of what we did : if we show, it's systematicaly stolen by Tecla or his asslickers (sry friends)
9)Hispanics prefer to have stolen version of 10% o our chars, than all our chars by us

By the way thx for the report dude. Of course I'll release a char in a bit less than 2 month now (surely Black Dragon in beta (sprites before restyle) with nothing common with the Microcosmo Shiryu, it's a totaly new char) and will never do what this thief ask me.
for me, people with no morality and no honesty won't be heard.

If "collaboration" didn't work 4 years ago it's cause they din't wanted to work(except some of them), they just wanted to take our work, things was clear, we didnt gave anything before seeing real work, they didnt worked, we didnt gave anything. It's surely that the things I promised. they dont understand "taking work from other people without their agreement" isnt like "working".

now you'll be able to compare the two versions and you'll see that they are very similar in quality, since both use the same sprites

damn, he admits he stole our sprites.... I think we can't wait more from a thief.
Silver Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm quite sure that the code of the stolen Nachi is not your code, since they ripped your frames from the stolen DEMO. There's no way to rip code, but one can code the moves in a way which is similar to those of an other char, surely.

Anyway, yesterday Tecla closed the second topic I opened about this issue, and he asked me privately, and to all the forum publicly, to avoid, from now on, to speak about Sanctuary Soliders, authorizations and stolen material.

That's why, if it's ok for you, from now on I'll publish news about your works only on MugenPixArt, linking to your site/forum.

Programmer of the Action-JRPG Saint Seiya -The Myth-

Former programmer of Saint Seiya MUGEN chars
*Mu*
Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it isn't rip from the demo, cosmos for example and all other sprites with transparency where ripped u think? how?

btw if they just rip they suck cause it was possible to "crack" the exe in order to get files in.

And i'm not surprised he asked u that, he needs people don't talk about his lack of honnesty and morality. It''s always better to have only stupid leechers saying "wow great, you're da best in da world, uh"

and of course no problem for pixart
Silver Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh? Right... Confused
I don't know what they did, then...

Crack the exe? Did you use MoleBox?

Programmer of the Action-JRPG Saint Seiya -The Myth-

Former programmer of Saint Seiya MUGEN chars
*HDP*
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(First post edited)

for the last question, MoleBox is hardly, but fully crackable...

But it wasn't the right place to continue about that, so Thanx all to go back to our topic: NACHI 1.0 RELEASE

(Hi everybody!... it looks like Sanctuary Resurrection these days ^^)
*Mu*
Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx for editing dude, my first post was sucking .... and not clear

but what better place to discuss about that?.
It's the main reason of Nachio release Smile and posts are corrects, we just expose facts, no insults.
then we discuss about Nachi and the reason of the release.

Btw.
somebody gave me Nachi some month ago, my char with my code to show me it wasnt just sprites rip.
If he had the char, It's clear other people had the char too. Then why not Thief2000?

I have to admit he said something really intelligent recently :
He want to forget us and do like we don't exist.
the fact is : if we don't exist, we can't draw sprites, and if we can't draw sprites he cant use them... the problem is if he can't use our sprites, he can't release anything (all of his "creations" contain our sprites)
then I think if he respect his own words, he will delete all of the things comming from us (we don't exist anymore, then our work neither) and will work with his friends sprites only
I dream right? Wink
I hope he will have occasion to read that logical text...
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow excelent work on nachi

No opinion on stealing... (ITS BAD)

Want to do something, then do it yourself.

And i dont think we can negociate whit this people man.

All post from that forum, said that they hate us and our work, now suddenly a new char...
And come crawling back whit tail between theyre legs hahaha

Great Work on Nachi
Bronze Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO, good as those of my staff and I do not want to touch this issue because we're tired of talking about a subject that never end.

well so do not understand if we never said it was Us nachi simpre nustro said that was his and that gravel aviamos a demo that we pass one of his friends and the programming is zero is clean only nachi we get the sprites.

as you say so after a year without seeing you MU never touch your stuff and we work ours and who gave us tux.
as you can see our banner on the forum.
your Proyetos only is your nachi and the rest are mine, of yafte, david, mike, Welton, tones and shunchian and other improvements. as you can see emos exceeded your drawing style as your ewstubiste cursing, notros we improve our style and ike's programming key.

yano like emos that we want saver for you and your team.

It's that we have our Proyetos, as for beating around preocunpando simpre for your betas.

ele so you can see October 7 nachi programmed the key and compare your schedule to see if same as you say.

know that your sprites are all Saven.
but the programming is ours.

greetings luck with your projects.!!

if you want to qui baneame Derco only between two truth.

hello zahori, how long ha.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLA, bueno como los de mi staff y yo ya no queremos tocar este tema por que ya estamos cansados de hablar de un tema que nunca acabar.

bueno lo que no se si lo entienden nosostros nunca dijimos que era nustro nachi simpre dijimos que era suyo y que lo aviamos ripiado de un demo que nos paso uno de sus amigos y la programacion es de cero es limpia solo sacamos los sprites de nachi.

como tu lo dices despues de un año sin verte a ti MU nunca tocamos tu material y trabajamos en los nuestros y los que nos dio tux.
como puedes ver en nuestro banner del foro.
de tus proyetos solo esta tu nachi y los demas son mios,de yafte,david,mike,welton,tonos y shunchian y de otros mejore. como puedes ver emos superado tu estilo de dibujo en lo que tu ewstubiste renegando, notros mejoramos nuestro estilo y gual que tecla en su programacion.

como emos dicho nosotros yano queremos saver de ti y de tu equipo.

asi es de nosotros tenemos nuestros proyetos, como para andarnos preocunpando por tus betas de simpre.

asi que ele 7 de octubre podras ver el nachi programado por tecla y compararlo con tu programacion aver si es igual como tu dices.

sabemos que son tus sprites todos los saven.
pero la programacion es nuestra.

saludos suerte con tus proyectos.!!

si quieres baneame de qui solo entre par dercir la verdad.

hola zahori, cuanto tiempo ja.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know man, you're right.
And it's true they hates us, just because we said they steal our work.
I surely don't say it in the good way, a bit hard in my word, but it's proportional to the work stolen.
Some of them draw very well, why they don't work on these chars? I like it, but i'll never take it without asking, it's just a question of mentality.
They don't respect me and iI sincerely don't care, respecting the work is the only important thing : honnesty and honor. And they fail for both.
Argol explained me what happened with Ichi sprites, they never asked if they could use, he never said yes then, but they use ... hoppefully they are not all like Tecla but they fear him. When one of them try to say something, he close the conversation. But some of them are intelligent and surely understand we don't ask anything else that not releasing our work instead us.
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah its useles.. to talk about this....
so guys from CDZ get lost , we dont care about you...
We got our own work
We make Sprites, Chars, stages , etc etc mugen stuff....

We dont steal, so stop buggin us...

Whats this?

No we can't release our own work because u have similar... stolen char from us? hahah come on,

Grow up

No more of this... Wink
Bronze Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, I just want to ask you something.

What do you want from this?

What would You have realized?

What do you expect from us?
Sanctuary Master

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MeyZ I have just one thing to say you :
Half Sorry for a bad accusation I did about you.
I seen your beta of jamian and I was wrong, u didn't used our sprites in (U did at beginning and stayed on that idea, great u changed all, congratulation for that)
BUT only half sorry cause u used all head we done with McCready, would be better if u changed all (not a big work you know). But I know you restyle it, then maybe u will do : I guess.
You and your community, try to prove us we really don't exists for you all, and prove us you all don't need us anymore... and like I always said, if u forget us, it will be reallly easy for us to forget you... and everybody will be happy, we will all release chars in our side without using work of others and things will be great, the better people can wait : lot of new chars.

EDIT :
Quote:

Want from what? e want you to work without anything from us.

I realised you all follow Tecla's word without will to see truth or lack of honor/honnesty

I expect you all stop taking our work and do all by yourself

is it too much? sincerely? is it a so good reason to hate us like that?

Last edited by *Mu* on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
zahori
Gold Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mey_z wrote:

Giving chars for others to play whit... (obviusly respecting our work)

Giving mugen players a chance to play whit theyre favorite anime-manga chars ..obviusly

We dont care about U... you will never change.

BTW i see banner , half of it its from another guy.. so just leave us, and our work alone...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctuary Soldiers Forum Index -> Sanctuary Soldiers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: